Last month we started a new series called “Coming to Tubi”. This new series highlights what is coming to Tubi the following month. It’s very much like our “New On Netflix” series. While Tubi doesn’t have nearly as much press time as Netflix, it is still a decent competitor and has some fun and interesting content.
Tubi is available on Android and iOS mobile devices, Comcast Xfinity X1, and on OTT devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sony, PlayStation 4, Samsung and Amazon Fire TV. Consumers can also watch Tubi content on the web on the company’s website.
- Beautiful Creatures (2013 – Alice Englert, Viola Davis, Emma Thompson)
- Escape from Planet Earth (2013 – Brendan Fraser, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Alba)
- Tyler Perry’s Good Deeds (2012 – Tyler Perry, Gabrielle Union, Thandie Newton)
- Knowing (2009 – Nicolas Cage, Chandler Canterbury, Rose Byrne)
- Blood Diamond (2006 – Leonardo DiCaprio, Djimon Honsou, Jennifer Connelly)
- The Butterfly Effect 2 (2006 – Eric Lively, Erica Durance, Dustin Milligan)
- A History of Violence (2005 – Viggo Mortensen, Maria Bello, Ed Harris)
- The Butterfly Effect (2004 – Ashton Kutcher, Amy Smart, Melora Walters)
- Gothika (2003 – Halle Berry, Penelope Cruz, Robert Downey Jr.)
The world’s largest dedicated, ad-supported VOD service with over 15,000 movies and television shows enjoyed by more than 20 million monthly active users, Tubi’s library comes from Warner Bros., Fox, MGM, Lionsgate and Paramount, and features more studio-released titles than Netflix (more than double in size) – with approximately 44,000 hours of content.Tubi
So there are a handful of decent movies coming to Tubi in September and we will be sure to be back next month with what’s coming to Tubi in October! While you’re not going to find brand new popular releases here, there is something for everyone and we’ve enjoyed using Tubi this past year.
What do you think of Tubi? Do you use it? Have you found enough content to make it worth trying? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on