Dell has a huge number of products out on the market and that number just went up with the OptiPlex 7070 Ultra. Many users are totally mobile with laptops and other users are weighed down by a giant desktop. Dell is shooting for those who want thin and space savings with the OptiPlex 7070 Ultra.
The Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra gives users that thin and space savings profile by storing the technology it takes to run it, inside the display stand. This is basically a very thin and slim AIO unit but with another distinct advantage. The OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is upgradeable throughout its lifecycle.
“IT leaders are faced with pressure to keep costs down while giving employees flexibility and freedom to work in ways they’re most productive. As more organizations move to open floor plans, they’re looking for technology that maximizes desk space, employee productivity and IT investments,” said Dave Lincoln, vice president of Fixed Computing, Dell.
“Thirty-five years ago, Dell disrupted the way PCs were made and delivered to the world. With the OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, we are changing the category again, with an innovative desktop solution that’s hidden in plain sight.” Dell’s customer research shows companies like the ability to upgrade their systems.
They also enjoy the aesthetics of the All-in-One. Because customers tend to upgrade their computers more frequently than their displays, the independent upgradability of the Ultra brings the best of the traditional desktop and the All-in-One together into a single,
new, innovative platform.
The OptiPlex 7070 Ultra key features include:
- Independent upgrade of the PC and display5, so customers can swap out, upgrade or service any part at any time
- A monitor stand that integrates the PC within and includes physical security options designed to protect against tampering
- Flexible configurations ideal for multi-user, open-plan workspaces
- Configurable to different use cases or work styles with compatible products like a height-adjustable stand, fixed stand, VESA mount, Dell Single Monitor Arm MSA20 for superior adjustability and Dell Dual Monitor Arm | MDA20 for added desk agility
- Performance and scalability to match users’ needs, up to Intel Core vPro i7 processors, 64GB6 of RAM, 1TB7 NVMe SSD and 2TB HDD
- The Ultra can support up to three displays from 19″ to 27″ for increased productivity.
- Power, data, video and audio are transmitted in one single cable when Ultra is paired with Dell USB-C monitors.
The Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra will be available on September 24th with an MSRP of US$749.
Last Updated on