Usually the earbuds and headphones we cover here have everything to do with a great music and audio experience. But once in a while, there’s something a bit different that crosses our radar. The WT2 Plus earbuds are exactly that, different. These aren’t meant to bring your library of music into your ears, instead, they’re meant to help you understand other languages.
The WT2 Plus are translator earbuds that can recognize up to 40 languages and 88 different accents. The company sent over a pair to us for review but we haven’t had a chance to check them out just yet. We were so intrigued by the technology and the earbuds that we figured we’d introduce them to you before we actually reviewed them.
Here’s the rundown of features and specifications on these earbuds that the company lists on Amazon:
- 40 LANGUAGES + 88 ACCENTS: Simultaneous 2-way translation in multiple foreign languages. WT2 Plus translator covers 85% of the world’s population. Partial List: Arabic, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese Filipino Icelandi
- 3 MODES WITH APP: Start using the first AI-powered translation system designed to break language barriers. Simul Mode: People can talk non-stop in a quiet environment and the translation will be played continuously. | Touch Mode: This mode is more effective for noisy environments. Simply touch earbuds to speak | Speaker Mode: 1 Earbud + 1 APP. In this mode, only one person needs to wear an earphone. Three modes fit for different scenarios, including traveling, learning, business communication.
- UP TO 95% ACCURACY & ONLINE 1-3 SECONDS TRANSLATION: WT2 Plus translator earbuds can achieve up to 95% ultra-high translation accuracy for daily usage in Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, Germany, French and so on within good networking (wifi & 4G) and ideal conversation environment. Timekettle acquired strong external technical support from Google, Microsoft, iFlytek.It takes only 1-3 seconds to complete voice recognition and translation with support from all the above partners.
- SUPPORT IOS & ANDROID WITH WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: Support IOS11 and above，Android 7 and above，Bluetooth 4.2 and above ，and the earbuds are compatible with mobile phones of most major brands. Easy to connect with IOS & Android operating system in seconds through turning on Bluetooth in APP. And true Wireless Bluetooth connection allows fast, stable audio transmission for up to 20 feet. Tested and verified in an actual environment.
- ATTENTION TO QUALITY: WT2 Plus is a professional product for language translation, it does not support listening to music or making phone calls. WT2 Plus Voice Translator is supported by 24/7 dedicated customer support. If you have any issues or questions with your translator, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will address your concerns within 12 hours.
While we haven’t used the WT2 Plus earbuds just yet, there is a lot to know when setting these up. Here’s a quick video of how to use these earbuds which I think is going to help us in evaluating them as well.
The WT2 Plus earbuds retail on Amazon for US$229.99 and seem to have a pretty good review base there as well. The rating is nearly 5-stars, which is pretty impressive. Videos I’ve seen online also seem to agree that these translator earbuds do a great job. It will be interesting to see what our experience brings. You can purchase these on Amazon now.
What do you think of the WT2 Plus earbuds? Is this something you’d use? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
*We use revenue-generating affiliate links and may earn a commission for purchases made using them. Read more on our disclaimer page.
Last Updated on