The Apple Watch is the most popular smartwatch on the market and one of the best. The accessory market for this wearable is huge and news of a new case is usually nothing to get excited about. But Singapore-based luxury brand Gray has announced an Apple Watch case that made us do a double-take. Not only for its design and beauty but for its starting price of US$505.
The company is dubbing this new Apple Watch case the CYBER WATCH collection and there are a few tiers to choose from. Here’s the rundown of the offerings:
- CYBER WATCH Titanium: Raw mechanically textured titanium finish with black FKM watch band priced at US$505
- CYBER WATCH Stealth: Black PVD coated titanium in a mechanically textured finish with black FKM watch band priced at US$707 (Limited to 100 pieces worldwide)
- CYBER WATCH Gold: Gold PVD coated titanium in a mechanically textured finish with black FKM watch band priced at US$912 (Limited to 50 pieces worldwide)
- CYBER WATCH Aurora: Individually hand-torched titanium in a mechanically textured finish with black FKM watch band priced at US$1224 (Limited to 50 pieces worldwide)
- CYBER BAND watchband: Priced at US$148
“In creating the CYBER WATCH we were motivated by one ambition, to create a sculpture for the Apple Watch that truly represented the ground-breaking technology it housed within,” said Kevin Wu, Founder, and CEO of GRAY®. “To do so, we had to bring our touch of extreme design to a new frontier, radically transforming the Apple Watch into an object that would look as stunning on your wrist today as it will a hundred years from now.”
This metal Apple Watch case is engineered with a bold exterior constructed of two aerospace-grade titanium structures – a material two-and-a-half times stronger than steel, but only half the weight. Added to the package is also a custom-designed FKM fluoroelastomer Apple Watch band, which is durable, high-performance, and incredibly comfortable.Gray
For more info on this Apple Watch case can be found on the company’s website.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.