The best-selling HyperX Cloud II gaming headset is getting the wireless treatment with a refined look, 30-hour battery life, and the company’s Signature HyperX Comfort.
“Our goal was to build on the legendary comfort and sound DNA of HyperX Cloud headsets to deliver a wireless version of our best-selling Cloud II. The HyperX Cloud II Wireless headset is designed to carry on the legacy of the original Cloud II, which was first introduced in 2015 and shook up the industry with its iconic design, comfortable fit, and best sound for a headset in its price range.”Larry Gonzales, V.P. sales and marketing, HyperX.
The HyperX Cloud II Wireless gaming headset features an aluminum headband, plush memory foam, and a pliable leatherette finish. Of course, sound quality is of the essence and the headset promises to deliver with custom-tuned 7.1 virtual surround sound and 53mm drivers. The earcup controls allow gamers to control volume, mic mute, mic monitoring, and the 7.1 virtual surround sound easily.
Specifications of the new wireless gaming headset from HyperX include:
- Driver: Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 15Hz–20kHz
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 104dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: ≤ 1%
- Weight: 300g
- Weight with mic: 309g
- Cable length and type: USB charge cable (0.5m)
- Battery life: 30 hours
- Wireless Range: 2.4 GHz, Up to 20 meters
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-6.8kHz
- Sensitivity: -20dBV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
The HyperX Cloud II Wireless gaming headset will be available starting November 10th for US$149.99. It is compatible with PC, PlayStation 4, and the Nintendo Switch.