LG today announced the upcoming U.S. availability of the LG K92 5G, a value-priced smartphone that’s loaded with many features customarily available only on today’s higher-end, premium smartphones. With five cameras, an edge-to-edge vibrant display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G Mobile Platform, and a large-capacity battery, the LG K92 5G is designed to bring the benefits of 5G to a larger audience at a suggested price starting at US$359.
Shutterbugs will appreciate LG K92 5G’s quad rear-camera array that which LG says boasts flagship-quality photography capabilities. With a 64MP Standard lens, 5MP Ultra Wide-Angle lens, 2MP Macro lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 16MP selfie camera, users can capture great photos from just about any angle.
Enjoy streaming video in 5G with LG K92 5G’s 6.7-inch FHD+ FullVision display. Audiophiles will appreciate LG K92 5G’s 3D Sound Engine and stereo speakers providing a fully immersive experience for videos, movies, games, and more. With a 4,000mAh battery and support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 technology, LG K92 5G is packed with the power to deliver reliable battery life on the go.
Here are the key features and specifications of the LG K92 5G:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 690 5G Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ FullVision Punch Hole Display
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 128GB (usable up to 99GB) of storage / microSD (up to 2TB, sold separately)
- 64MP Standard (81˚ / F1.78 / 0.7 μm)
- 5MP Ultra Wide Angle (115˚ / F2.2 / 1.12 μm)
- 2MP Depth (88.8˚ / F2.4 / 1.75 μm)
- 2MP Macro (84 ˚ / F2.4 / 1.75 μm)
- Front: 16 MP (77˚ / F2.0 / 1.0 μm)
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 10
- Dimensions: 6.55 in x 3.04 in x 0.33 in, 7.14 oz
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / NFC / Bluetooth 5.1 / USB Type-C
- Colors: Titan Gray Reflective Accents
- Others: Stereo Speakers / LG 3D Sound Engine / Side Mounted Fingerpint Sensor