USB Type-C chargers and hubs aren’t new. That being said, HYPER has just released a 60W USB-C charger that includes a handy HDMI port — perfect for your Nintendo Switch, Switch Lite, and other devices.
With two USB Type-C ports, a USB-A port, and an HDMI port, the HyperDrive 60W USB-C Power Hub not only acts as a three-port USB charger but also as a USB-C hub to connect your Switch or other compatible devices to an external TV or display.
Key features of the HyperDrive USB-C charger/hub include:
- 4 Ports:
- HDMI 4K60Hz HDR (Video Out)
- USB-C 10Gbps 45W Power Delivery (Host Data & Charging)
- USB-C 18W Power Delivery (Charging Only)
- USB-A 5Gbps 7.5W (Data & Charging)
- Power Adapter Mode: Charge 2 x USB-C and 1 x USB-A device. Max 60W total power output
- Hub Mode: Power and Connect USB-C host to external 4K HDMI display and USB-A device
- Designed for Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite. Replaces original bulky Nintendo Switch Dock
- Works with any USB-C host like MacBook/laptop, iPad/tablet, and Smartphone
- Smaller than a deck of cards. Dimensions: 82.55 x 57.15 x 31.75mm / 3.25” x 2.25” x 1.25”
- Lightweight: 147.42 g / 5.2 oz / 0.33 lb.
With an MSRP of US$99.99, the HyperDrive 60W USB-C Power Hub is now available on HYPER’s website. If you enter the coupon code “HOLIDAY” at checkout, you can save yourself 25% on this and all other products on the HYPER website now through December 31st.