Plenty of tech companies collaborate with other brands for limited-edition products. The latest comes from Skullcandy and Doritos in the form of a limited-edition “Doritos Red” SLYR Multi-Platform Gaming Headset and Dime 2 True Wireless Earbuds — complete with a UV-reactive blacklight effect.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
While the recently-launched SLYR gaming headset offers rich, detail audio with crystal clear communication for all your gaming devices, the Dime 2 earbuds are ultra-compact and easy to carry for gaming on the go, and include built-in Tile-finding features for easy location if you happen to lose them.
“Skullcandy and self-expression are synonymous and this drop is no different. Together with Doritos, we’re adding a little flavor to a space traditionally saturated with muted colorways, allowing gamers to stand out from the competition. The SLYR and Dime 2 are the ideal products for this collab, both accessible and packed with flavor so gamers can boldly be themselves. The duo provides the best of both worlds – SLYR for gaming at home and Dime 2 for on-the-go mobile sessions.”Derek Steiner, Director of Global Brand Partnerships, Skullcandy
Features of the Skullcandy x Doritos limited-edition headset and earbuds include:
- Skullcandy x Doritos Limited-Edition SLYR Multi-Platform Wired Gaming Headset
- UV-Reactive Glow Graphics
- Skullcandy Supreme Sound – Unique audio-tuning process enables users to maximize the depth and detail of each sound
- Multi-Platform Connectivity – Crystal clear audio on PC, PlayStation, Switch and Xbox, leveling-up
- the listening experience on any platform. And with the 3.5mm audio cable, SLYR is the definition of ‘plug and play’
- Bi-Directional Mic – Improves voice pickup for enhanced communications and clarity in multiplayer settings
- Mute & Volume Control – Easy-to-reach, on-board controls enable gamers to quickly mute and adjust volume without gameplay interference
- Durable, Lightweight Design – Constructed from tough, lightweight materials including head-conforming memory-foam ear cushions wrapped in moisture wicking and breathable material for all-day comfort
- MSRP: $69.99
- Skullcandy x Doritos Limited-Edition Dime 2 True Wireless Earbuds
- UV-Reactive Glow Graphics
- Built-In Tile Finding Technology
- 12 Hours Total Battery Life
- Microphone, Call, Track & Volume Controls
- Auto Connect
- IPX4 Sweat & Water Resistant
- Micro-USB charging case with snap lid and integrated lanyard
- Ultra-compact at just 2.45 inches long and 1.53 inches wide. The small, efficient battery cuts its carbon footprint to less than half that of other earbuds.
- MSRP: $34.99
These limited-edition gaming headphones and true wireless earbuds are available for pre-order on Skullcandy.com and are expected to ship mid-February.
What do you think about the limited-edition Skullcandy x Doritos gaming headphones and true wireless earbuds? Are you going to be picking one or both up? Let us know on social media by using the buttons below.