Plenty of tech companies collaborate with other brands for limited-edition products. The latest comes from Skullcandy and Doritos in the form of a limited-edition “Doritos Red” SLYR Multi-Platform Gaming Headset and Dime 2 True Wireless Earbuds — complete with a UV-reactive blacklight effect.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
While the recently-launched SLYR gaming headset offers rich, detail audio with crystal clear communication for all your gaming devices, the Dime 2 earbuds are ultra-compact and easy to carry for gaming on the go, and include built-in Tile-finding features for easy location if you happen to lose them.
“Skullcandy and self-expression are synonymous and this drop is no different. Together with Doritos, we’re adding a little flavor to a space traditionally saturated with muted colorways, allowing gamers to stand out from the competition. The SLYR and Dime 2 are the ideal products for this collab, both accessible and packed with flavor so gamers can boldly be themselves. The duo provides the best of both worlds – SLYR for gaming at home and Dime 2 for on-the-go mobile sessions.”Derek Steiner, Director of Global Brand Partnerships, Skullcandy
Features of the Skullcandy x Doritos limited-edition headset and earbuds include:
- Skullcandy x Doritos Limited-Edition SLYR Multi-Platform Wired Gaming Headset
- UV-Reactive Glow Graphics
- Skullcandy Supreme Sound – Unique audio-tuning process enables users to maximize the depth and detail of each sound
- Multi-Platform Connectivity – Crystal clear audio on PC, PlayStation, Switch and Xbox, leveling-up
- the listening experience on any platform. And with the 3.5mm audio cable, SLYR is the definition of ‘plug and play’
- Bi-Directional Mic – Improves voice pickup for enhanced communications and clarity in multiplayer settings
- Mute & Volume Control – Easy-to-reach, on-board controls enable gamers to quickly mute and adjust volume without gameplay interference
- Durable, Lightweight Design – Constructed from tough, lightweight materials including head-conforming memory-foam ear cushions wrapped in moisture wicking and breathable material for all-day comfort
- MSRP: $69.99
- Skullcandy x Doritos Limited-Edition Dime 2 True Wireless Earbuds
- UV-Reactive Glow Graphics
- Built-In Tile Finding Technology
- 12 Hours Total Battery Life
- Microphone, Call, Track & Volume Controls
- Auto Connect
- IPX4 Sweat & Water Resistant
- Micro-USB charging case with snap lid and integrated lanyard
- Ultra-compact at just 2.45 inches long and 1.53 inches wide. The small, efficient battery cuts its carbon footprint to less than half that of other earbuds.
- MSRP: $34.99
These limited-edition gaming headphones and true wireless earbuds are available for pre-order on Skullcandy.com and are expected to ship mid-February.
What do you think about the limited-edition Skullcandy x Doritos gaming headphones and true wireless earbuds? Are you going to be picking one or both up? Let us know on social media by using the buttons below.
Last Updated on January 12, 2023.