There’s no shortage of choice when it comes to true wireless earbuds. The latest from Creative, the Zen Air, are a lightweight pair of sweatproof true wireless earbuds complete with Active Noise Cancellation and Ambient Modes.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Battery life and sound quality are important with any wireless earbuds or headset. The Creative Zen Air offer up to 6 hours of playtime on a single charge (18 total with the included case) and feature 10mm Neodymium drivers. Check out what Creative has to say about their latest audio product:
- NOISE CONTROL AND WIRELESS AUDIO ENJOYMENT: Hear what you want with the Creative Zen Air, it comes with noise control features such as Active Noise Cancellation and Ambient Mode, where you can listen in or tune out the world. It is also supported with Bluetooth 5.0 and high-quality AAC audio codecs, so you can enjoy uninterrupted audio streaming all day long.
- COMFORTABLE EARBUDS YOU CAN WEAR ALL DAY: Each earbud weighing at just 5g/0.17 oz and its charging case weighs only 36 g/1.27 oz. You can bring the Creative Zen Air everywhere you go and tuck it away effortlessly when not in use. Three sets of soft silicone ear tips in varying sizes are also provided for you to choose your best fit.
- INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS AND IPX4 SWEATPROOF: The touch sensors on the earbuds react intuitively to your tap commands. With just a few taps, you can manage volume control, music playback, calls, and activate Siri or Google Assistant. The earbuds are also certified IPX4 sweatproof, to accompany you in light rainy conditions or during an active gym session.
- ENJOY POWERFUL AUDIO AND CLEAR CALL QUALITY: Powered by 10 mm Neodymium drivers that are expertly tuned, the Creative Zen Air delivers excellent audio reproduction for detailed highs and well-balanced mids. It is also equipped with four mics for better voice pickup and overall enhanced call clarity.
- TOTAL PLAYBACK OF UP TO 18 HOURS: Enjoy music playback for up to 6 hours on a single charge and up to 18 hours in total with a fully charged case. At the end of the day, simply dock the charging case onto a Qi-certified wireless charging pad or via the USB-C charging cable.
Technical specifications include:
- Product Color
- Charging case: White
- Earbuds: White Headphone
- 10 mm Neodymium Driver x 2
- Frequency Response: 20–20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz / mW): 98 dB
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Type: Omni-directional x 2 (per earbud)
- Frequency Response: 100–10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -38 dBV/Pa
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile)
- HFP (Hands-free Profile)
- Audio Codecs: SBC, AAC
- Operating Frequency: 2402 – 2480 MHz
- Operating Range: Up to 10m/33 ft
- Maximum RF Output Power: 10 dBm
- Voice Assistant Support: Siri and Google Assistant
- Earbuds (Left and Right): 1 x Lithium-ion Button Battery 60 mAh
- Charging Case: 1 x Lithium-ion Polymer Battery 400 mAh
- Playtime (Default)
- Up to 6 Hours Per Charge
- Up to 18 Hours of Total Playtime
- Charging Interface: Qi-compatible wireless charging, USB-C (Charging)
- Charging Time: < 2 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0–45°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Earbud (Per Side): 34.4 x 21.5 x 23.0 mm/1.35 x 0.85 x 0.91 inches
- Charging Case: 60.0 x 48.0 x 28.6 mm/2.36 x 1.89 x 1.13 inches
- USB Cable Length: 0.25m/0.82 ft
- Earbud (Per Side): 5g (0.17 oz)
- Charging Case: 36g (1.27 oz)
The Creative Zen Air retail for $44.99 on the Creative website.
What do you think about the Creative Zen Air true wireless sweatproof earbuds with ANC? Will you be picking up a pair? Let us know on social media by using the buttons below.
In some of our articles and especially in our reviews, you will find Amazon or other affiliate links. As Amazon Associates, we earn from qualifying purchases. Any other purchases you make through these links often result in a small amount being earned for the site and/or our writers. Techaeris often covers brand press releases. Doing this does not constitute an endorsement of any product or service by Techaeris. We provide the press release information for our audience to be informed and make their own decision on a purchase or not. Only our reviews are an endorsement or lack thereof. For more information, you can read our full disclaimer.
Last Updated on June 24, 2023.