Utilizing the property technology company’s patented PIN Genie rotating keypad and 3D biometric sensor technology, the Smart Safe is protected by a unique code and recognizes a user’s fingerprint in up to 0.3 seconds for quick and discreet identification.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Lockly Smart Safe will be available for $349.99 on the company’s website. Here’s the rundown of the key features you need to know about on the Lockly Smart Safe.
- Your Finger Is Your Key – Lockly’s 3D Biometric sensor recognizes a fingerprint in less than 0.3s. Stores up to 99 Fingerprints.
- HackProof Digital Keypad – Patented PIN Genie® touchscreen prevents codes from being guessed by randomly shuffling PIN number locations. Up to 60 Access Codes.
- Tamper Alert Notifications – Immediately receive push notifications when someone unauthorized is tampering with the safe.
- iGenie Mode – For existing Lockly smart lock users, iGenie mode enables synchronized locking/unlocking capabilities of Lockly products in case of emergencies. Simply enter the emergency access code (EAC) to activate.
- Air Transfer Capabilities – Fingerprint profiles stored on Lockly smart locks can be quickly copied from a smart lock to Lockly Smart Safe.
- Auto-lighted, Easy Lift Unlocking – Hydraulic pop up unlocking mechanism syncs with interior low LED light, allows users to quietly open and grab items using a single hand.
- Full Control With Smartphone – Unlock, lock or check the safe status from a smartphone. Track access history and unique users from anywhere.
- Grant Access Even When You’re Not Home – Send one-time use or specific time duration access by issuing codes, digital eKeys or eBadges remotely via a mobile device
- Backup Physical Keys – Laser cut key access via C Grade high-security cylinder
- Safety Wire and Mounting – Includes safety metal wires and screws to prevent the safe from being moved or stolen
- Long Lasting Battery – Operates up to 18 months from four AA batteries
- Made of fortified 2mm alloy steel with corrosion-resistant coating and fireproof interior inlays
What do you think of the Lockly Smart Safe? Please share your thoughts on any of the social media pages listed below. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network. And subscribe to our RUMBLE channel for more trailers and tech videos.