Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
- LIGHTHOUSE (NETFLIX SERIES): Two leading entertainers casually get together for some real talk, shedding light on their vulnerabilities and worries, with lots of laughs along the way.
- Untold: Swamp Kings (NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY (New UNTOLD stories weekly)): College football is life in Florida, nowhere more apparent than in the extraordinary story of the Florida Gators from 2005 to 2010. After a blazing run in the 1990s under Coach Steve Spurrier, the University of Florida’s winning streak had dried up by 2005. Enter Urban Meyer, the Gators’ demanding new head coach whose take-no-prisoners style breeds not only a string of legendary victories, but also unrelenting drama that rippled well beyond the locker room. In their own words through extensive sit-down interviews paired with archival footage, Meyer and the titans he coached (Brandon Siler, Tim Tebow, Brandon Spikes, Major Wright, and Ahmad Black, among many others) give viewers a bird’s-eye view of how they catapulted the Florida Gators from underdogs to winners of two BCS National Championships. Drilling down with a riveting play-by-play of some of the Gators’ most blistering wins and losses, this four-episode docuseries zooms in on each turbulent year of Meyer’s reign and isn’t afraid to tackle the challenging sides of his leadership and the perils of his players being star athletes at such a young age.
- The Big Short
- Destined with You (NETFLIX SERIES): A lawyer bound by a centuries-old curse becomes entangled with a civil servant who holds the key to his freedom — igniting an unexpected romance.
- Sausage Party 🇺🇸
- Squared Love Everlasting (NETFLIX FILM): A flashy influencer and a down-to-earth teacher’s committed relationship gets tested when a person from the past threatens their happily ever after.
- The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On: Season 2 (NETFLIX SERIES): Five different couples, on the verge of marriage. One partner is ready to get married, the other isn’t quite as sure. An ultimatum is issued – and in just over eight weeks, they must commit to marriage, or move on. In the meantime, each will choose a new potential partner from one of the other couples, in a life-changing opportunity to get a glimpse of two different possible futures.
- Baki Hanma: Season 2 Part 2 (NETFLIX ANIME): New episodes of the martial-arts anime series.
- Ragnarok: Season 3 (NETFLIX SERIES): With the lines between good and evil blurred, Magne’s fortitude is about to face its ultimate trial in an epic final battle of gods against giants.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 🇨🇦
- Who is Erin Carter? (NETFLIX SERIES): A British expat’s tranquil life in Barcelona spirals out of control when an armed robbery at a supermarket exposes her secret… and violent past.