During CES 2014 in Las Vegas, House of Marley announced the 2014 additions to their personal audio and lifestyle products. Headlining these new additions are:
• Legend ANC Over-Ear Headphones with Active Noise Canceling (MSRP $299.99, Fall 2014) The flagship of the Marley headphone line, Legend ANC offers best-in-class acoustic performance, style and comfort plus the added benefit of Active Noise Canceling technology. We’re talking up to 26dB of unwanted noise. High-definition 50mm drivers bring your personal greatest hits list to life with ultra-realistic acoustics and a sound so deep you’ll think your name’s in the liner notes. This carefully crafted design incorporates premium materials including leather, FSC-certified sapele wood and recyclable aluminum.
• Liberate XL Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (MSRP $219.99, June 2014) Advanced Bluetooth AAC and APTX encoding allows an even more premium listening experience with compatible devices, backed up by 50mm dynamic moving coil drivers for serious sound. REWIND and leather headband, soft leather ear cushions, and our signature FSC-certified wood mean you can free your mind and your movement with this modern marvel.
• Liberate Bluetooth Audio System (MSRP $169.99, May 2014) Clean industrial design creates the perfect soundstage whether on a table, desk or beach towel. Rugged REWIND fabric covering and two-layer grill design protect your sonic investment while Bluetooth connectivity allows wireless transmission from hundreds of personal devices in this minimalist monster.
Also announced at CES were:
- Liberate XL Over-Ear Headphones (MSRP $169.99, May 2014)
- Chant In-Ear Headphones (MSRP $39.99, February 2014)
- One Foundation Premium Home Audio System with Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity (MSRP $999.99, April 2014)
- Get Together Bluetooth Wireless Audio System (MSRP $219.99, Now Shipping)
About House of Marley:
House of Marley personal audio products are engineered to deliver the MARLEY “Signature Sound” and pour out all the energy, emotion and detail of every recording. Built on a rock solid foundation of superior performance, true craftsmanship and sonic legacy, the House of Marley designs delivery systems for your message and your music.
“My father once said, ‘None but ourselves can free our minds,’ and when it comes to House of Marley, we want people to turn on their music and free themselves from negativity and life’s stresses,” said Rohan Marley on behalf of the Marley family. “Marley is a global movement that dedicates itself to music and love, and our goal is to project these feelings to our listeners and fans.”
In addition to an uncompromising commitment to premier audio craftsmanship, new products for 2014 continue to incorporate House of Marley’s exclusive, upcycled fabric called REWIND™, a blend of recycled plastic bottles (rPET), organic cotton and reclaimed hemp, along with other earth-friendly materials such as cotton and canvas textiles, recycled plastics, recyclable metals, bamboo and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified woods which combine beauty and durability with an earth-conscious peace-of-mind.
More information is available at The House of Marley website.
Last Updated on May 7, 2014.