For competitive gamers, anything you can do to get a leg up on the competition is most welcome. Microsoft recently announced the customizable Xbox One controller back in June and now Razer, maker of specialized in products marketed specifically to gamers, has announced the Wildcat – another customizable Xbox One controller.
The Razer Wildcat was made with tournament play in mind and feedback from some of the top eSports athletes were instrumental in developing the customizable controller. The Wildcat features four additional Multi-Function buttons over the default Xbox One controller which allows for customizability. The controller will allow gamers to create dedicated button layout profiles for each of their games, as well as tweak audio settings on the fly.
The optimized weight, optional palm grips and reinforced wired connection are designed for long gaming sessions and gives you the unfair advantage over your foes whether it’s in training or in critical tournament moments.
Full technical specifications of the Razer Wildcat include:
- 2 shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function Bumpers
- 2 removable Hyperesponse Multi-Function Triggers
- 4 Hyperesponse ABXY action buttons
- 4 button Quick Control Panel
- Optional trigger stops for rapid-fire
- Zero slow-turn analog joysticks
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Optional rubber palm grips
- Quick-release cable feature
- Carrying case
- Detachable 3 m / 10 ft lightweight braided fiber cable with Micro-USB connector
- Approximate size : 106 mm / 4.17” (Length) x 156 mm / 6.14” (Width) x 66 mm / 2.60” (Height)
- Approximate weight (without cable) : 260 g / 0.57 lbs
The Xbox One Elite controller will set you back $169USD while Razer’s Wildcat customizable Xbox One controller is expected to cost $150USD; both will be available in October for purchase.
What do you think about the Razer Wildcat customizable Xbox One controller? Think it can outperform the official Xbox One Elite controller? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.[button type=”link” link=”http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-controllers/razer-wildcat-xbox-one” variation=”btn-danger” target=”blank”]Source: Razer[/button]
Last Updated on