SKAGEN, the Danish company known for its Hagen watches, has announced the upcoming release of the Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatch.
The Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatch is part of the brand’s first wearable technology line and will debut in four styles built into the popular Hagen case body. The styles include tan leather, steel mesh, black leather, and espresso leather.
The Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatch’s features include:
- Automatic time and date – Automatically updates to the correct hour and date, eliminating the need to account for time-zone changes when traveling, Daylight Saving Time or the number of days in a month.
- Activity and goal tracking – Wirelessly track steps, water intake, and more.
- Email and text notifications – Haptic vibrations notify wearer when a message is received. Customize notifications to include only the people that matter most.
- SKAGEN Link technology – Snap a photo, ring the phone, control music, and track goals with the push of a button.
- Dual-time function
- Battery operated – Runs on a standard coin cell battery; no recharging required.
Integrating cutting-edge technology developed by wearable tech company Misfit, SKAGEN Connected devices sync wirelessly to a proprietary app, available for iOS or Android. The branded app displays user data in a cleanly designed, easy-to-understand format. Users can manage their notification filters, activity tracking, SKAGEN Link settings, and goals through the user-friendly interface.
Starting at $195USD, Hagen Connected will be available in SKAGEN retail locations and on the SKAGEN.com website at the end of September.
What do you think of the Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatch? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on August 29, 2016.