There are definitely times when you’ll find yourself needing or wanting some extra light, whether it be in the garage, in the backyard, while camping, or even for security purposes. Our LOFTEK 50W LED Flood Light review takes a look at a versatile, multicolor RGB, indoor/outdoor flood light with a remote and auto-off timer settings.
The LOFTEK 50W LED Flood Light has the following features and specifications:
- Multi-color & dimmable: Total 16 color tones and 4 flash modes (Flash/Strobe/Fade/Smooth) provide colorful and bright illumination across wide area.
- Memory function: More intelligent and convenient , it will remain the previous color when turning on again. And we can reset it to factory setting by the remote controller.
- Advanced materials and durable construction: Aluminium Die-Cast Alloy shell and Tempered Glass. Impact tested & Vibration tested and Extreme Temperature tested before packing.
- IP66 waterproof design: Perfect Sealing design with high-quality material.
- Works well as outdoor and indoor bright applications/decoration: Especially suitable for garden, grassland, towering trees, and buildings, etc.
- Area Lighting Classification: IP66
- Material: Die-Casting Aluminum, Tempered Glass, Aluminum, Dual O-ring Sealed
- Finish: Aluminum
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Wattage: 50 watts
- Maximum Compatible Wattage: 50 watts
- Input Voltage: AC 85V – 265V
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Fixture Features: Waterproof
- Power Source: Corded-Electric
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 70.00
- Beam angle: 120°
- Best illumination distance: 6m
- Acceptable illumination distance: 7-8m
- Illumination area: 8 m²
- Output Lumen: Red 640-800LM ; Green 960-1120LM ; Blue 240-400LM ; White Triad light, no lumen value
- Average Life: 50,000 hours
- Assembled Height: 7.87 inches
- Assembled Length: 9.84 inches
- Assembled Width: 2.76 inches
- Color: Black, also available in white
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
What’s in the Box
- 1x LOFTEK 50W LED Flood Light
- 1x Remote control
- 1x Remote control guide
- 2x Spare screws/washers
The LOFTEK 50W LED Flood Light has a pretty standard look. The front consists of a black aluminum die-cast alloy frame, thicker on the bottom with the LOFTEK logo imprinted in it. A clear tempered glass piece is inset in the middle with a silver reflective back surface which angles inwards towards the central LED lighting component.
The back is comprised of a thicker black aluminum die-cast alloy piece with fins on the back and the power cord is attached to the middle of the bottom of the back. Sandwiched in between the two black pieces is a thin yellow metal piece, and an adjustable yellow metal stand is attached to the back piece on each side with a pair of black knobs. The bracket also has two longer and one circular cut out for mounting to a wall or ceiling if you wish.
The flood light also has a nice weight to it, it is 6 pounds after all, so if you’re not mounting it and using it on the ground you can be assured it won’t be easily blown or knocked over.
Ease of Use
As with most flood lights, it’s pretty easy to use — simply plug it in and the light will turn on. You can then control the light with the included remote. The remote has on/off buttons, as well as 16 colour buttons, brightness up and down control (there are 7 brightness settings), four different modes (flash, strobe, fade, and smooth), as well as 3h/6h/9h/12h shut off buttons.
The LOFTEK 50W LED Flood Light is certainly bright and performs as one would expect. With the brightness and colour controls, it’s easy to set it to the colour and intensity that you desire, and being able to turn it off and on and set an auto shut-off time from the remote is a great feature. With an LED rated for 50,000 hours, it’ll be awhile before you’ll have to replace this light.
It would be nice to be able to have it turn on and off at a certain time but as it retains your colour settings when you turn it off you could always pick up a timer plug to control the start and end time.
With an MSRP of $99.99USD, the LOFTEK 50W LED Flood Light is currently on sale for $59.99. At that price, you’re getting a pretty good deal for a versatile outdoor/work light.
The LOFTEK 50W LED Flood Light is an affordable, well constructed, easy to use, and versatile indoor/outdoor flood light.
*We were sent a review sample of the LOFTEK 50W LED Flood Light for the purposes of this review.
Last Updated on