E3 is just about upon us and Microsoft has outlined the Xbox E3 Sale in advance of Sunday’s Xbox E3 2018 Briefing. Even though E3 doesn’t start until the weekend, Xbox has some great deals starting on June 7th.
The Xbox One X (read our full review in case you missed it), released last November, will be getting its first discount ever, giving gamers $50 off the currently most powerful console of this generation. The sale on the Xbox One X and Xbox One S consoles will run from June 7th through the 23rd.
The featured highlights of the Xbox E3 Sale include:
- $199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
- $249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
- $449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
- Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
- $10 off controllers
Over 300 games will be on sale including Battlefield 1, FIFA 18, Assassin’s Creed Origins (read our review), Destiny 2, Super Lucky’s Tale, and many more. With full games for as low as $19.99 and DLC discounted by 50% or more, there will be plenty of opportunities to empty out your wallet. You can even snag your first month of the Xbox Game Pass (which includes the recently released Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2) or Xbox Live Gold for $1 during the sale.
Are you excited for the annual Xbox E3 Sale? What games are you hoping to see go on sale? Are you going to be picking up an Xbox One X while it’s on sale? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.Source: Xbox Wire
Last Updated on