The Samsung Galaxy Note line of phones has fast become one of Samsung’s most loved devices. The latest version, The Samsung Galaxy Note9, is shaping up to be the best Note device on record. We’ll have a full review soon.
Both the Samsung Galaxy Note9 and the Samsung Galaxy Watch were announced just a few weeks ago. Now, Samsung is announcing they are officially available in retail stores. With the Note9 starting at $999.99USD for the 128GB version and $1249.99USD for the 512GB version. The Watch starts at $329.99USD for the 42mm and $349.99USD for the 46mm. The LTE versions are $379.99USD and $399.99USD. Consumers can save up to $300 when they trade-in an eligible phone for a Galaxy Note9 on Samsung.com
For our Canadian reader’s pricing is a bit different and starts at $1299.99CAD for the 128GB version and $1629.99CAD for the 512GB version. Canadians who trade in their old phones will also receive a minimum of $200 off in addition to the trade-in value when you purchase the Galaxy Note9 through October 31, 2018.
The Galaxy Watch does not have pricing for Canada just yet but starting today, Canadians who pre-order before September 30, 2018, will also receive a bonus wireless charger duo with their purchase ($149.99CAD), so you can charge both the Galaxy Watch and your smartphone simultaneously.
Here are Samsung’s bullet points on the Note9:
- Battery: With a 4,000mAh battery in the Galaxy Note9, you get long-lasting all-day power to watch movies, play games, listen to music and more.
- Storage: Store more and delete less with 128 and 512GB storage options. And with a microSD card (sold separately) slot, Galaxy Note9 is 1TB-ready so you’ll have room to add to your favorite photos, videos, and apps.
- Infinity Display: The 6.4” Quad HD Super AMOLED Infinity Display received a record-setting A+ rating from DisplayMate, which called the Galaxy Note9 “the most innovative and high-performance smartphone display that we have ever lab tested.”
- Speed and Power: Galaxy Note9 is a super powerful smartphone with cutting-edge 10nm processor and support for the fastest network speeds available (up to 1.2 gigabits per second), so you can stream and download without slowing down.
- Gaming: Galaxy Note9 features an innovative Water Carbon Cooling system, and on-device AI-based performance adjustment algorithm, so you can play graphics-rich games and still get stable performance. In all, the power, performance, vivid display and stereo speakers make the Galaxy Note9 ideal for mobile gaming. And for fans of Fortnite, one of the hottest mobile games, the Galaxy Note9 and the Galaxy Tab S4 offer special access to an exclusive Galaxy skin designed just for them.
Here are the Galaxy Watch bullet points:
- Connected Health: The Galaxy Watch helps you keep up with your health and wellness goals thanks to a new stress management tracker that provides breathing exercises to help you stay focused, and newadvanced sleep tracking that monitors the quality of sleep. Galaxy Watch automatically tracks six of the most popular exercises — walking, running, cycling, elliptical, training, rowing, and dynamic workouts. With 21 new indoor exercises, the user can also manually track 39 activities.
- Personalization: With three watch finishes in Silver, Midnight Black and Rose Gold, in addition to a variety of watch faces and bands to choose from, the Galaxy Watch fits any lifestyle and is ready to go where you go.
- Made to Last: Galaxy Watch is certified military-level durability with Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX+ and 5 ATM water resistance, so it can go from the swimming pool to the shower without leaving your wrist.
- Standalone Experience: Galaxy Watch has an improved battery life that gets days of power on a single charge so you can stay connected longer. With LTE connectivity you can enjoy a true standalone experience. You can make and receive calls, respond to messages, stream music offline with Spotify and more, all right from your wrist.
Last Updated on