The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon August 24-30th event gives you a chance to earn the 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe, 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, Viscious Driver Gear, and up to 480,000 Credits with a couple extra monthly challenges (if you haven’t completed those yet). This #Forzathon event started on August 24th at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 11:59 p.m. PT on August 30th so you have into the wee hours of August 31st (depending on your time zone) to finish the challenges and snag the rewards.
Instead of the usual three challenge groups, this week also includes two additional monthly ones for a total of five. Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- August Monthly Races: Complete the Challenge to receive 300,000 Credits
- Complete 10 Races
- Learning the Ropes: Complete the Challenge to receive 180,000 Credits
- Complete 3 Races in any Class Time Attack Rival
- Rear Guard: Complete the Challenge to receive the 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
- Get a Drift Score of 6,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in a Rear Wheel Drive Car
- Heavy Metal: Complete both Challenges to receive the 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
- Win a Race at Marina Corkscrew in a Modern SUV division car
- Complete a Race at Dubai Mountain Circuit Reverse in a Modern Off-Roaders division car
- Forward Progress: Complete all Challenges to receive the Viscious Driver Gear
- Win a Race in a Formula 70’s division car
- Complete a Race where you go at least 190mph in a Formula 90’s division car
- Complete a Race in a Formula E division car
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and
August Monthly Races
Pretty straightforward: finish 10 races and you’ll score an extra 300,000 Credits. No rush as you have the rest of August to complete it but if you need extra credits fast, you should get them in under five minutes by repeating timed 30-second races.
Learning the Ropes
Pretty easy as well. Head to Rivals, select Class E, D, C, B, A, S, R, or P Time Attack and complete three races. Again, you have the rest of the month to complete it and once you do you’ll snag an extra 180,000 Credits.
We’ll be choosing Drift instead of Timed Race for this one. I like the Dubai Mountain Circuit as it’s nice and long. Set the timer to about 6 or 8 minutes (which should get you two solid laps just in case), choose
Head over to Yas Marina Corkscrew, set it to Modern SUV division, and let the timer run out to proceed.
Next, head over to Dubai, select Mountain Circuit Reverse, and the Moder Off-Roaders division car. Once your 30-
Select any track for this one, set the division to Formula 70’s and let the timer run out to continue to the next challenge.
For the second challenge, hit up a Drag race, select Test Track Airfield,
As for the third and final challenge, select any track, set it to Formula E division, and let that timer run out one last time. Complete that and you’ll get some flashy new Viscious Driver Gear!
The August Monthly Races stack with the others so by the time you finish the regular challenges for this month, you should have six out of ten races complete. Once you complete Learning the Ropes, that’ll bring you up to nine and all you have to do is another short timed race to get the tenth one out of the way.
You can find a Formula 70’s or Formula E car that is RWD. You could use a Formula 90’s car as well,
All said and done, it really shouldn’t take you more than 30 minutes from start to finish… personally, I’d like to see more challenge in these “challenges.” What about you?
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicles and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on