Apologies for the delay on this one… kinda got caught up in Forza Horizon 4 the past
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- Bee Mine: Complete the Challenge to receive the Crook Driver Gear
- Purchase a 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- New Bee-ginnings: Complete both Challenges to receive the 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR
- Get a Drift Score of 4,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event
- Complete 4 Laps at Hockenheimring in a 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- Bee Your Best: Complete all Challenges to receive 105,000 Credits
- Complete a Race in a 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- Win a Race in a 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- Get a Drift Score of 5,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event at Mugello
AutodromoInternazionale Full Circuit
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and
In order to complete most of the challenges this week, you’ll have to start off by purchasing the 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee. It’ll only set you back 49,500 Credits which you’ll easily make up with the last Challenge set. Once you’ve purchased it, you’ll get the spanky new Crook Driver Gear as a reward.
I like to complete my single lap drift challenges at the Dubai Mountain Circuit. Select Drift, set the timer to 8:00 (this will get you two laps), and drift around the track ensuring you get a score of at least 4,000 (which is fairly easy).
Once complete, head over to Hockenheim, select the shortest track, Circuit Race, 4 Laps, and hop into your newly purchased Super Bee. Complete the four laps and you’ll snag the 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR.
Bee Your Best
Sticking with the 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee (see the theme yet?), head back to a 30-second timed race and let the timer run out to continue.
Once the next race loads, let the timer run out again and you’ll move on to the final Challenge for the week.
Finally, select Mugello Autodromo Internazionale Full
Once you’ve purchased the Dodge Coronet, completing the 4,000 Drift Score challenge should pop the complete a race challenge assuming you used the Super Bee for the Drift Challenge. Once you’ve moved on and completed 4 laps at Hockenheimring, it should also complete the win a race challenge leaving you with one challenge — 5,000 Drift Score at Mugello — to complete.
As usual, it should still take you under 30 minutes to complete the challenges and snag your bonuses for the week.
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicle and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.