The new season continues and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’re split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will task you with having to revive 5 players. The easiest way to get this done is by doing the 50v50 mode. The second challenge is set in stages by finding chests in Lonely Lodge. Now, for the “hard” challenge: you will have to get one trap elimination.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to visit locations in a single match in stages. Up next is to hit a player with a tomato. The first “hard” challenge is to complete timed trials, and the last “hard” challenge is to eliminate 10 opponents in different matches.
Week 3 challenges
- Revive a player in different matches (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Trap eliminations (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in the same match (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hit a player with a Tomato 15m away or more (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Complete timed trials (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in different matches (10): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Season 6 Week 4 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 3 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.