As you probably know by now, #Forzathon has changed pretty dramatically in the latest iteration of the game. Check out our Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon primer to make sense of the new #Forzathon format if you’re not already familiar with it.
At any rate, Summer is back and here we are with a week that showcases Offroad Buggies including
“The Spice Must Flow” #Forzathon
Check out the complete Challenge list below:
- Land Shark: Own and drive any Buggy
- Unlimited Power: Rampage across bumps and jumps to rack up 10 Air Skills in your Buggy
- Coarse and Rough: Take your Buggy to the beach and win a Cross Country Series event at the Castle Cross Country Circuit
- Give No Quarter: Test out the all-terrain capability of your Buggy and drive it for a
totalyof 10 miles through the open countryside
NOTE: These challenges must be done in the order they appear in the list above.
Simple start, simply
Easy peasy. Head out to the east coast dunes and jump around getting 10 Air Skills to finish this one.
Coarse and Rough
For this one, head over to the Castle Cross Country Circuit and race your way to victory.
Give No Quarter
Last, simply head offroad and drive back in forth across the countryside to rack up 10 miles (16 km) worth of driving to complete this week’s challenges and score your 100 (or 200) #Forathon Points.
The Summer #Forzathon Shop has also been updated. This week, you can snag the 2016 Alfa Romeo
Summer Racing Championship
This season brings some new seasonal races as well. The seasonal races this month are offering up bonus Forza Edition vehicles and a new suit if you win them. This season you’ll be tasked with:
- [Horizon Seasonal] I See a Line of Cars: Win this Buick GNX Championship for your chance to take home the Renault Clio R.S. Forza Edition.
- [Horizon Seasonal] Beaming Smile: A celebration of the Ultimate Driving Machine! Win this BMW Championship to get the BMW M6 Couple Forza Edition.
- [Horizon Seasonal] Holidays are Coming: Deliver a shipment of joy to the Horizon festival-goers with these racing trucks. Win this Trial to bag Santa’s Suit.
- [Seasonal PR Stunt] Mam Tor Danger Sign: Clear 1200
feet(366 m) to pass this week’s seasonal PR Stunt.
Fortune Island: Summer
In addition to regular seasonal races, there are Fortune Island Summer races as well. The Fortune Island seasonal races reward you with how well you place against higher skill level opponents. The better you do, the higher the skill level, the better the rewards. This season you’ll be tasked with:
- [Horizon Seasonal] Fortune Teller: Enjoy the sunshine as you tear along Fortune Island’s paved roads in “A” Class Retro Sportscars
- [Horizon Seasonal] Ride the Storm: Hop in an “A” Class Offroad Buggy and get ready to blast around Fortune Island’s demanding Cross Country Circuits
- [Horizon Seasonal] Headland Rally: Slip and slide along the treacherous north coast of Fortune Island in “B” Class Classic Muscle cars
For Car Pass owners, two new cars will be added to your garage: the 2011 Citroën DS 3 Racing and the 1966 Volkswagen Double Cab Pick-Up.
What do you think about the “The Spice Must Flow” Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event and the new Summer Season with additional Fortune Island seasonal races? Are you going to be picking anything up from the #Forzathon Shop? What do you think of the new #Forzathon format for Forza Horizon 4? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.