Samsung has been busy this first quarter of 2019. With announcements including the Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Fold, and new wearables. Now, the company has announced the availability of two new Notebook 9 laptops they say are made for content creators. Both of these laptops were initially shown off at CES 2019.
The content creator market segment is growing and Samsung is certainly going to try and grab as much of it as it can. Both the new Notebook 9 Pen and Notebook 9 Pro
The Notebook 9 Pen comes with an S-Pen built-in and it combines design style with power and convertible versatility. The 9 Pro has a premium metal build with diamond-cut edges and is super slim. The Pro also comes with top-shelf features and specifications. The 9 Pen has a 13.3″ or 15″ display while the 9 Pro only comes in a 13.3″ variation.
Here are some bullet points on both laptops:
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen
- Design: With an all-metal, aluminum frame, the Notebook 9 Pen is durable, stylish, and portable. Featuring a premium metal finish and vibrant Ocean Blue coloring, the Notebook 9 Pen is a beautifully crafted device you can take anywhere.
- S-Pen: The Notebook 9 Pen comes with an S Pen in the box, which is like a real pen, but better, that is stored right into the PC and never needs to be charged. You can jot down notes, draw, and take advantage of useful shortcuts through Air Command. S Pen is seamless and reacts the moment you touch the PC’s vibrant display as if putting a real pen to paper, thanks to reduced latency up to 2x from the previous model. You can even customize your S Pen options, swapping in your choice of three different pen tips to get the drawing
- Performance: The Notebook 9 Pen is made to perform. With the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, fast-charging capabilities, and 15 hours of battery life, you’re ready to get things done, on the go. And with face and fingerprint log-in, you can securely and easily pick up right where you left on. The Notebook 9 Pen offers flexibility and speed through expandable storage, two versatile Thunderbolt 3 ports, and next-generation Gigabit WiFi support.
- Entertainment: The Notebook 9 Pen provides an immersive entertainment experience. The display offers narrower bezels than its predecessor, vibrant colors, and high brightness levels so you can do your best work, indoors or outdoors. Whether you’re working with music or taking a break with a movie, you’ll hear clear, pristine audio with sound by AKG. And with new smart amplifier technology, you can turn up the volume and enjoy your favorite content without external speakers.
Samsung Notebook 9 Pro
- Design: The Notebook 9 Pro is built with a cool metal exterior, and features fashionable, diamond-cut edges. With a breathtaking display, reduced bezels and a comprehensively-redesigned keyboard, the Notebook 9 Pro is stunning and stylish. Ultra-slim and ultraportable—it’s a device that you can show off anywhere.
- Performance: The Notebook 9 Pro is packed with performance that delivers ultra-fast processing. It uses the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7
processor,and runs on a Windows 10 Home operating system, which makes it perfect for creative-minded professionals looking to bring their products to life. With the Notebook 9 Pro, you don’t have to sacrifice style for performance.
- Top-Notch Features: The Notebook 9 Pro comes with the Active Pen in the box—which has more than 4,000 levels of pressure sensitivity—so you can write, draw, and create for both work and fun. It also features dual 1.5W stereo speakers with increased maximum volume output, so you can have a totally immersive entertainment experience, and over 14 hours of battery life, so you can get things done wherever and whenever.
From March 17 – March 31, 2019, consumers who purchase a Notebook 9 Pen on Samsung.com will receive a US$100
Last Updated on