I’m a fan of smart locks, I’ve used a couple of different brands but when I first saw Lockly at CES 2019, I was impressed. We awarded the Lockly Smart Lock a best of CES 2019 and now the company has its Lockly Secure Pro ready for pre-order. The company also announced its Secure Link Wi-Fi enabled hub and wireless door sensors.
The Secure Link integrates with your existing Lockly Smart Lock and it is included with the Lockly Secure Pro. So you don’t have to buy the Secure Pro to get the benefits, you can simply buy the Secure Link to upgrade your existing Lockly lock. Secure Link will add Google Assistant and Alexa capabilities to your lock as well as Wi-Fi connectivity for access to your lock from anywhere.
Secure Pro is designed with patented PIN Genie software and an extensive feature set that includes a 3D biometric fingerprint sensor and brand new compatibility with Alexa and Google Assistant, which allows users to lock, unlock, and check the status of their door by simply using your voice. Secure Pro also offers a 3D fingerprint sensor, traditional key use, Lockly app, and a virtual assistant.
The availability of the Secure Pro and Secure Link is proof of our dedication to the development of new, innovative products in the world of home security and smart locks. We are excited to work with our national retail partners as we make Lockly products even more accessible to consumers seeking the most advanced smart lock solution for their home, office, or rental property. said.Lee Zheng, CEO and Founder of Lockly
Key features include:
- Voice Control: Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allows users to check the status, as well as lock and unlock by simply using voice command via the Lockly Secure Link.
- World’s First “Secure” Digital Touch Screen: Patented PIN Genie software creates a random-generated keypad when anyone approaches the door, ensuring codes cannot be interpreted by unwanted visitors!
- Offline Access Codes: Though patented technology, Lockly provides the only smart lock solution in the industry able to generate multiple access codes without an internet connection. Perfect for the home, office, Airbnb and other rental properties. Grant access for a few minutes, hours or weeks!
- Packed with the Latest Technology: Supports both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity ensuring consistent worry-free functionality with or without internet access.
- Advanced 3D Fingerprint Scanner: An advanced 3D biometric module to ensure accuracy and speed which enables users to quickly open the door by simply using their finger.
- Long Lasting Battery: Uses standard AA batteries (included) which operates the smart lock for at least one year, also supported by a backup battery.
- Premium-grade Quality: Lockly smart locks are built with the highest quality materials to ensure a beautiful design combined with robust strength.
- Auto Lock: After a predetermined time frame, Lockly Secure will automatically lock the door.
- Easy Installation: Lockly Secure Pro installs in minutes and works with most popular door lock configurations including deadbolt and latch locks.
Lockly smart locks are available in multiple colors including Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze and start at a suggested retail price of US$199.99 for Lockly Secure Plus and US$299 for Lockly Secure Pro.
Lockly products are available in select Lowes stores as well as at Lowes.com, HomeDepot.com, BestBuy.com, Amazon.com, and Lockly.com. The Lockly Secure Link is available for US$79.99 at select Lowes stores as well as at Lowes.com, HomeDepot.com, BestBuy.com, Amazon.com, and Lockly.com.
Last Updated on