Just over a year ago, Razer added gaming chairs to its lineup of gaming accessories. Last year, it expanded that lineup with the Enki and Enki X gamer chairs and today they’ve added the “top-of-the-line” Razer Enki Pro.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Comfort is key when sitting for extended periods while gaming (or working) and Razer has “pulled out all the stops” when it comes to the Razer Enki Pro. The chair is manufactured with premium Alcantara leather and features a dual-density cushioned backrest, built-in lumbar support, a magnetic memory foam head cushion, a carbon fibre back, and is perfect not only for gaming but also as an office chair.
Key features and specifications of the Razer Enki Pro gaming chair include:
- Upholstered with Alcantara® – premium sustainable leatherette for superior comfort and durability
- Designed for All-Day Comfort While Gaming, Working, or Both – specialized shoulder arches and ultrawide seat base
- Built-In Lumbar Arch – supports and maintains the right posture
- Dual-density Cushioned Backrest – dual foam hardness for targeted back comfort
- Reactive Seat Tilt & 152-degree Recline – weight-adjustment tilting and flexible seating positioning
- Magnetic Memory Foam Head Cushion – truly seamless (and strapless) head and neck support
|Recommended weight||< 136 kg / < 299 lbs|
|Recommended height||166.5 cm – 204 cm|
|Chair cover colour||Black and Green|
|Chair cover material||Premium EPU Synthetic Leather, Alcantara|
|Casters||60 mm PU coated casters|
|Gas lift class||4|
|Foam type||High density PU moulded foam|
|Adjustable back angle||152 Degrees|
|Adjustable lumbar cushion||None|
|Adjustable headrest||Magnetic Memory foam headrest pillow|
|Warranty||3 years warranty for mechanisms and moving parts. |
(not including wear and tear)
What do you think about the Razer Enki Pro gaming chair? Are you going to be picking one up? Let us know on social media by using the buttons below.