Season 4 of Fortnite is still going strong and not too long ago, Fortnite and Marvel teamed up to bring the one and only Thanos to the game for a limited time crossover. As usual, Epic Games adds in some challenges for players to do while trying to be #1 and claim victory over all others.
There are seven challenges and the first challenge for Week 2 is to search for chests in Greasy Grove. You guys and girls already know what to do here, so get to it. The second challenge is to consume seven (7) Hop Rocks. Hop Rocks are all around the map, but you’ll have a better chance of finding them over in Dusty Divot. Just keep landing there until you complete this challenge. The third challenge you will need to complete is to deal 500 damage to opponents while using a suppressed weapon. Next, get ready to get your groove on because you’ll also need to dance in front of seven (7) different film cameras.
Now for the more difficult challenges for Week 2 of Season 4. First up is to search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen. Head over to Risky Reels to complete this challenge. Next up is to get three (3) explosive weapon kills. This can easily be done by using a rocket launcher for grenades. Last is to eliminate three (3) opponents in Tomato Town.
Week 2 challenges
- Search Chests in Greasy Grove (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Consume Hop Rocks (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Dance in front of different film cameras (7) 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen: 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who are like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys think about the Season 4 Week 2 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on