It’s the start of a new season and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 1
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’re split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. Those who do not have the Battle Pass will have to pick up a legendary item in three different matches. The second challenge is to regain health from a Cozy Campfire. Now, for the “hard” challenge, you will have to search three chests in stages.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to apply 500 worth of shield. Up next is to land at Junk Junction and follow the rest of the stages. The first “hard” challenge is to dance under seven different streetlight spotlights. The last “hard” challenge is to eliminate opponents in different Named Locations.
Week 1 challenges
- Pick up a Legendary item in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Regain health from a Cozy Campfire (150): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Search chests (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Apply shields (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Dance under different Streetlight Spotlights (7): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Season 6 Week 2 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 1 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.