It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, August 2nd-6th, Xur is over at The Rig landing zone on Titan, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Telesto (Fusion Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- Stronghold (Gauntlets) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Aeon Swift (Gauntlets) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Verity’s Brow (Helmet) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
Telesto is a returning gun from Destiny that was brought back when “Curse of Osiris” came out. This fusion rifle has two perks that make it worth purchasing if you don’t already own it. The first perk — Unplanned Reprieve — has particles that will attach to enemies and explode at a later time. The second perk — Harbringer’s Pulse — causes multi-kills to reload your kinetic and energy weapons.
Titan Gear: Stronghold
The Stronghold gauntlets have a perk called Clenched Fist, which guarding with Swords increases movement speed and does not drain ammo. Shots blocked immediately after guarding will heal you. Right now, these exotic gauntlets aren’t useful since swords are a little pointless in-game but if you’ve been looking to add this to your collection, now’s your chance.
This week’s roll:
- Sidearm Loader, Light Arms Loader, Rifle Loader
- Linear Fusion Rifle Scavenger, Shotgun Scavenger
Hunter Gear: Aeon Swift
Coming from the “Curse of Osiris” DLC, Aeon Swift has the perk Aeon Energy, which will grant energy to other Aeon item users in your fireteam. Since everyone uses different armor, this exotic is useless at best. No need to spend anything on this, unless you want it for your collection.
This week’s rolls:
- Impact Induction, Enhanced Hand Cannon Loader, Machine Gun Loader
- Rocket Launcher Scavenger, Special Ammo Finder
Warlock Gear: Verity’s Brow
An exotic that’s given to you after completing the Warmind campaign, Verity’s Brow has a perk called The Fourth Magic, which causes energy weapon kills to boost grenade energy for the plater and any nearby allies.
This week’s rolls:
- Scout Rifle Targeting, Heavy Lifting, Energy Weapon Targeting
- Fusion Rifle Reserves, Grenade Launcher Reserves
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Do you guys plan on getting anything from Xur this weekend? Are you enjoying our “Where is Xur” series? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on