Coming soon in December
These titles are coming sometime in December, not necessarily over the next week, so be sure to keep an eye out for them!
- Decoupled (NETFLIX SERIES 🇮🇳): A misanthropic writer and his startup-founder wife juggle their impending divorce with the absurdities and annoyances of life in their affluent world.
- 🎁1000 Miles from Christmas (NETFLIX FILM): A Christmas tale, a romantic comedy and the story of a man in his 30s who learns — reluctantly — to get carried away by the Christmas spirit.
- Don’t Look Up (NETFLIX FILM): Two astronomers go on a media tour to warn humankind of a planet-killing comet hurtling toward Earth. The response from a distracted world: Meh.
- Minnal Murali (NETFLIX FILM 🇮🇳): A tailor gains special powers after being struck by lightning, but must take down an unexpected foe if he is to become the superhero his hometown needs.
- The Silent Sea (NETFLIX SERIES 🇰🇷): During a perilous 24-hour mission on the moon, space explorers try to retrieve samples from an abandoned research facility steeped in classified secrets.
- STAND BY ME Doraemon 2 (NETFLIX FILM 🇯🇵): Nobita travels to the future to show his beloved grandma his bride, but adult Nobita has fled his own wedding. Can he ever be a good husband to Shizuka?
- Vicky and Her Mystery (NETFLIX FILM 🇫🇷): After her mom’s death, a heartbroken girl and her dad settle in wild, beautiful Cantal. Can a special creature help her heal? Inspired by a true story.
- Zach Stone is Gonna Be Famous 🇺🇸
- Single’s Inferno (NETFLIX SERIES 🇰🇷): Stranded and ready to mingle, flirty singles search for love on a deserted island they can only escape as couples for romantic date nights in paradise.
- Jimmy Carr: His Dark Material (NETFLIX COMEDY): Jimmy Carr finds humor in the darkest of places in this stand-up special that features his dry, sardonic wit — and some jokes he calls “career enders.”
- Stories of a Generation – with Pope Francis (NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY): Pope Francis and other men and women all over the world aged 70+ — both famous and everyday people — share their life stories with young filmmakers.
- Lulli (NETFLIX FILM 🇧🇷): After getting electrocuted by an MRI machine, an ambitious young medical student begins to hear the thoughts of others. Starring Larissa Manoela.
- Word Party Presents: Math! (NETFLIX FAMILY): Count numbers, compare shapes and find patterns with baby animals Franny, Bailey, Kip, Lulu and Tilly as they use math and sing songs to solve problems.
- Anxious People (NETFLIX SERIES): Anxious People is a drama comedy about a bank robber failing miserably by robbing a cashless bank and ends up taking eight persons hostage during an open house. After giving up, the apartment is stormed by the two dysfunctional police officers Jack and Jim, who also happen to be father and son. There is just one problem: The apartment is… empty. In a series of contradictory testimonies afterwards, the hostages tell their version of what really happened whereupon a classic – but hilarious – puzzle mystery develops. All while the hostages share a common secret that is creating a unique and almost unbreakable bond between them.
- Crime Scene: The Times Square Killer (NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY): The second installment of an ongoing documentary series about how certain locations became accomplices to crimes that took place there. Crime Scene: The Times Square Killer will examine how the danger and depravity of New York’s Times Square in the late 1970s and early 1980s made it possible for one man to commit — and nearly get away with — unthinkable acts in a nearly lawless area rife with drugs and sex work. These three episodes will delve into the social and systemic forces that allowed horrific crimes to go unnoticed for too long.
- Kitz (NETFLIX SERIES 🇩🇪): Seeking revenge on the girl she blames for her brother’s death, a 19-year-old waitress infiltrates the glitzy world of a group of wealthy teens.
- Hilda and the Mountain King (NETFLIX FILM 🇬🇧): When Hilda wakes up in the body of a troll, she must use her wits and courage to get back home, become human again — and save the city of Trolberg.
Last Updated on December 23, 2021.